AbateX Environmental Services uses state-of-the-art equipment, and highly trained and certified workers to protect you and provide a healthy environment from the hazards of this dangerous material. Through our expertise and experience we can help you meet your health, safety and legal requirements.
Molds are fungi that can be found both outdoors and indoors . It is unknown how many species of fungi exist but estimates range from tens of thousands to perhaps three hundred thousand or more. Mold spores can survive harsh environmental conditions such as dry conditions which normally do not support mold growth. Conditions most conducive to mold growth are in warm, damp, and humid conditions, and spread and reproduce by making spores.
Some common indoor molds are:
Some people are more sensitive to molds than others. For these people, exposure to molds can cause symptoms such as eye irritation, nasal stuffiness, skin irritation or wheezing. Those with serious allergies to molds, may have more severe reactions. Severe reactions may occur among workers exposed to large amounts of molds in within occupational atmosphere, such as farmers working around moldy hay. Severe reactions may include shortness of breath and or fever. People with chronic lung illnesses, such as obstructive lung disease, may develop mold infections in their lungs. If left untreated, the mold poisoning can be potentially serious.
Some other symptoms include:
• Asthma symptoms such as shortness of breath and a tightening feeling in the chest. For people with asthma mold can also cause more frequent asthma attacks.
• Flu-like symptoms such as headache, fatigue, weakness, nausea, fever and chills.
• Irritated eye symptoms such as redness and sensitivity to sunlight as well as burning/itchy eyes.
• Respiratory symptoms such as sneezing, a runny nose, coughing, nasal congestion and throat irritation.
• Skin irritation such as mild to severe rash or hives.
Our number one priority is to safely remove mold from your home or business with little or no disruption to you and your family, which is the result of a well put together and executed remediation plan.
There are several factors to consider before developing a safe and appropriate mold remediation plan:
1. Is there visible mold growth?
2. How long has the area been contaminated?
3. What is the source or cause of the mold? Has it been fixed?
4. How large is the problem?
5. Is an air quality test or mold protocol needed?
The Next Step – Mold Removal & Why Choose Us?
AbateX Environmental Services, Inc. is IICRC certified in mold remediation, water damage, and fire/smoke. In addition, we are a State licensed general contractor; therefore, once the mold remediation is complete, we can immediately begin rebuilding your property back to its pre-loss condition and perform any upgrades you may choose.
Our experience in mold removal (remediation) includes thousands of hours working in residential and commercial properties, interpreting mold protocols, and working with insurance adjusters to approve the work necessary. Our mold remediation team is careful with your personal belongings, works very clean, and is knowledgeable about the process, the equipment being used, and is very good at trouble shooting an unforeseen problem.